Current Instructors: Michael O’Neill
Cost: $220 Members, $275 Non Members
In this class you will learn post-processing workflow using Adobe Lightroom. We will cover importing, organizing, and editing your photos, and much, much more. For this class, students must have photography experience, provide their own laptops, and have access to Lightroom (via subscription or download). We recommend Lightroom 101 for students who have completed our DSLR 1 and DSLR 2 classes.
. . .
- Edit a large number of images
- Use the image rating system for organization
- Prepare an image for web or print
- Learn techniques for best print quality of your image
- A DSLR
- The manual for the camera (if you have it)
- A laptop
- A journal or notebook
. . .
Please note: Classes need a minimum of four students to run; the decision to run a class is made 48 hours in advance of the start date. In the event of a class cancellation, enrollment fees can be refunded or maintained as a credit towards a future class of your choice.