Saturday, March 3 / 10 AM – 4 PM
Instructor: Herman Nicholson
Cost: $85 Members, $115 Non Members
Capturing depth and texture in product and food photography is essential in making it stand out. This class will cover the step-by-step process for building a lighting setup with strobes and continuous light from a broad to a more focused look. The workshop will utilize hands-on demonstrations using a multitude of small products that will help you make dynamic still life photographs.
To enroll in this workshop, you are required to have knowledge of your DSLR camera.
. . .
- Learn how to use Alien Bee lighting gear
- Gain a better grasp on different light modifiers and their uses
- Understand lighting definitions such as Softbox, Scrim, reflector, etc.
- Tether your camera to the computer to view images immediately
- Observe demonstrations of tabletop light setups for product photography
- Have opportunities to photograph provided objects/food (or additional objects students have brought in to use)
- A digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera
- Any products you would like to photograph
. . .
. . .
[ IMAGE ] Herman Nicholson