Guidelines for submitting work for solo or group exhibition consideration
The Light Factory welcomes submissions on an ongoing basis. Our Chief Curator, in conjunction with our Exhibitions Committee, makes all curatorial decisions. We pride ourselves on creating exhibits that are challenging and informative while only exhibiting artists of exceptional skill and craft. This often combines artists of international, national, and regional acclaim. The Light Factory is also dedicated to raising the career of artists by exhibiting emerging artists with mid-career and world-renowned experts in all realms of light generated media.
Please send the following information to the address listed below:
- CD of low-resolution images or slides
- Artist's statement
- Any support material
Attn: Chief Curator, The Light Factory
345 North College St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
Please note the following:
- We schedule our exhibitions two years in advance
- Our process for review is yearly
- Works can be held for future consideration
- No follow up calls are necessary
- If you would like your materials returned include a SASE